Top-Grade Hardwood Flooring in Brampton
Amazon Hardwood Centre Inc. is a reputable hardwood flooring retailer in Brampton. We provide high-quality, durable flooring solutions from popular Canadian manufacturers such as Mercier, Wickham and Superior. We offer a wide selection of exclusive flooring choices ranging from hardwood and laminates to vinyl and engineered hardwood. Our team of flooring experts will guide you in selecting the perfect option for your home.
From red oak and maple to hand-scraped and wire brushed, we sell unique and stylish hardwood flooring in a variety of species, textures and finishes for your home or office. Apart from our Brampton store, we also have locations in Markham, Toronto and Stoney Creek to serve customers across the GTA. Our handpicked products are a great addition to your living space as they enhance its appearance and functionality.
We understand that selecting and installing hardwood flooring is challenging. That’s why we do everything possible to provide services that exceed your expectations.
Why Choose Hardwood Flooring?
Hardwood is often preferred over other flooring options, like vinyl and laminate, because it has several advantages.
- It’s safer than carpet because it doesn’t absorb dust, germs and other debris, thus making it a good choice for allergy sufferers.
- Its protective layer makes it lower maintenance and more stain resistant than its counterparts.
- Its colour, consistency, design and grain pattern add a timeless touch to floors and enhance the beauty of your living space.
- It comes in a vast selection of colours and grains, and its naturally occurring patina makes it suitable for both traditional and contemporary decor.
What Makes Us the Most Trusted Hardwood Flooring Retailer in Brampton?
At Amazon Hardwood we understand that your flooring choice can make or break the appearance of your residential or commercial space. As a result, we aim to make your selection and installation a breeze by offering expert guidance and a versatile collection. Our commitment, personal approach, dedication and attention to detail have helped us become one of the most trusted hardwood flooring retailers in Brampton. We’re your go-to place for all your flooring needs because of our:
- Competitive pricing.
- Quality products.
- Guaranteed satisfaction.
- Exceptional customer service.
- Exclusive collections.
- Professional installation.
- Conveniently located stores across the GTA.
When you trust Amazon Hardwood for your flooring related needs, you can rest assured that you are getting quality products and services. Call us at 905-940-2900 to request a free quote.
Browse Our Hardwood Flooring Products
What Types of Hardwood Flooring Do We Offer?
We have several types of hardwood flooring species, each with unique features to suit specific needs. Have a look.
- 1. Oak One of the most popular hardwood flooring materials, oak comes in two varieties – red and white. Its timeless beauty and resistance to wear and tear makes it great with all types of home decor.
- 2. Maple This wood’s subtle grain pattern makes it a beautiful addition to any living space. Its durability means it’s suitable for high-traffic areas.
- 3. Ash This light-coloured and affordable hardwood species has an open grain and coarse texture similar to oak. It has shock-resistance properties and is relatively dense.
- 4. Walnut Its dark, exotic look complements homes decorated with wooden accents. And its density makes it a perfect choice for rooms with a lot of foot traffic.
- 5. Hickory: This hardwood is popular for its rustic appearance and durability. It goes well with every type of decor and subtly enhances a room’s visual appeal.
Hardwood flooring can add value to your home and accentuate your living space with natural warmth and beauty. When choosing hardwood, make sure you consider your lifestyle and existing home decor to find a suitable flooring option.
Other Flooring Options Available at Our Brampton Store
Apart from hardwood, our Brampton store also features other types of flooring options, including:
- Vinyl Flooring: Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is durable, comfortable underfoot and suitable for rooms with heavy foot traffic. Its best feature is that it reduces noise.
- Laminate Flooring: The base is made from fibreboard while the non-porous surface holds an image of real wood. It’s easy to clean and an easy-to-install flooring option ideal for humid areas.
- Engineered Hardwood Flooring: This flooring type is less expensive and more resistant to temperature fluctuations than traditional hardwood. It’s made with multiple layers of wood plies that are stacked, glued and pressed together to form a strong bond.
- Bamboo Flooring: If you’re looking for an eco-friendly flooring option, go for bamboo flooring. It’s strong, lasts a long time, and since bamboo is moisture-resistant, you can use it in rooms with high humidity levels.
Here we answer some commonly asked questions about hardwood flooring.
Manufacturers recommend acclimating hardwood flooring for at least three days before installation. This is necessary to reach an equilibrium between the moisture content of the hardwood planks and the air where it’s being installed.
Hardwood flooring should not be installed in rooms with high moisture, like the basement, as excess moisture can cause them to contract and expand.
As the name suggests, prefinished hardwood flooring has been finished (sanded, stained and coated with polyurethane) and is ready to install. Unfinished hardwood flooring is raw hardwood that needs to be sanded and refinished on site after installation.
Cupping is when a hardwood plank appears to be higher on the edges compared to its centre, forming the shape of a cup. Crowning is the opposite of cupping, with the centre of the floorboard bulging. These conditions are caused when floorboards absorb moisture.
If you’re planning to buy premium quality hardwood flooring in Brampton, trust Amazon Hardwood to get top-grade products at reasonable prices. Our state-of-the-art workmanship and excellent customer service are sure to make your flooring purchase and installation process a smooth one.