A WIDE VARIETY OF
FLOORING PRODUCTS AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE
All our laminate flooring products are thoroughly checked to match the highest quality standards
We provide products from some of the top Canadian brands under one roof
We recommend the best installation method based on key factors
Some common questions asked by customers get answered by our experts
Choosing The Best
Laminate Flooring For Your HomeThe Perfect Alternative to Real Wood Flooring That’s Within Your Budget
All Our Laminate Wood Flooring Products Are Thoroughly Checked for Quality
When choosing laminate flooring, consider the following factors:
- Installation Method- Laminate flooring became popular because of its easy installation. It comes in glue-less click-lock, glued laminate, or pre-glued categories.
- Abrasion Class Rating- An AC rating is the standard for testing the durability of a laminate floor. The rating is often labelled as AC1, AC2, AC3, and so on, and the pictograms used to refer to them denote either the building type or the number of people. The building type determines if it is suitable for commercial or residential use, and the latter is used for to refer to moderate, general, or heavy traffic use.
- Finish- This is perhaps the most important factor in choosing the right laminate flooring for your home. Your laminate flooring can have a smooth plain finish, be embossed or textured, or be distressed or hand scraped.
- The Desired Appearance- Different designs go with different settings, for example, old barn wood style floors are suitable for a farmhouse look, while a driftwood style complements a coastal setting.
There is the availability of various types of laminate flooring in Toronto, based on the texture, floor construction, the installation method, and the material you want it to imitate. Consult with our flooring experts to find out the right one for your home décor.
Talk To Our Experts For A Quotecontact us
Flooring CollectionChoose from Our Finest Collection of Laminate Flooring in Toronto
KronoTex- Oak- Trend Oak Natural
From the house of KronoTex, this 8mm matte-finished product has an HDF (high density fibreboard) core.
1867-Oak- Trend Oak Dark Grey
This dark grey product from the brand of Planchers 1867 Floors has no gloss, and is perfect for a more rustic or classic interior.
Swiss Krono- Oak- New York Oak
New York oak is 12mm thick flooring with wire brushed finish and matte gloss, from renowned manufacturer Swiss Krono.
KronoTex- Oak- Century Oak Brown
This 10mm laminate wood has a wire brushed finish, and needs to be installed with the floating method, making it perfect for retrofitting.
Swiss Krono- Oak- Chocolate
The beautiful chocolate coloured exterior, matte gloss, and an HDF core makes this product from Swiss Krono perfect for a rich décor.
12mm Laminate- AC3-TF4624
This 12mm wide glossy dark grey coloured laminate wood flooring is perfect residential heavy traffic areas, as well as for commercial settings, like hotel rooms or small office space.
You Need To Know AboutChoose The Right Type Of Flooring
Our Experts Ensure That the Correct Laminate Flooring Is Installed Using Appropriate Procedure
Laminate flooring installation methods come with their own set of specifications that determine the level of difficulty of the project and the durability of your floor.
The installation methods that are generally applied include:
- Gluing Method- The safest and most permanent installation process is to directly glue your laminate flooring to the underlayment.
- Glue Less Method- Less secure than the gluing method, but the interlocking laminate planks make it easier and quicker to finish the flooring project.
- Rotate & Click- In this method, the laminate floorboards are attached to each other at an angle, and then rotated down until it is lying flat on the floor.
- Horizontal Insertion- Your laminate flooring is laid flat on the floor and then locked together in this method, making it the perfect choice for the difficult areas, like corners.
For an affordable and durable alternative to real wood flooring, opt for the best laminate flooring products in Toronto. For any assistance regarding installation and maintenance, consult our professionals.
Quality Products Crafted With You In MindContact Our Experts Today For Assistance On Any Flooring Project contact us
Consumer Feedback Is The Driving Force Behind Our Optimum Performance
Over 20 Years Of
We are the most trustworthy name in laminate flooring in Toronto.
As one of the most thriving members of the flooring industry since 1999, being the best in the business and satisfying our customers has been the driving force behind our work. From having a 25,000 sq. ft. warehouse to the 2 million square feet inventory we have today, the journey has been exciting.
When you choose a company that has built its reputation for over two decades, you know you are dealing with the best.
asked questions The Most Common Questions About Laminate Flooring Answered
The price. Laminate flooring costs only half of real wood flooring, and sometimes even less than that. Installing itis very quick and easy, unlike solid hardwood, which requires a special set of skills. Laminate flooring doesn’t need to be nailed down, and with the recent advent of glue-less installation, the process has become even easier. They are resistant to scratches and fading, while hardwood is known to be susceptible to these.
Preparation begins before the installation, and here is what you need to know before installing laminate flooring:
- Your subfloor needs to be flat, dry and smooth.
- To soundproof your laminate floor, always use an underlayment.
- Laminate flooring and the underlayment can be installed over any hard surface, whether concrete, vinyl tile, linoleum, tile, or wood flooring.
- Carefully read the instructions for both the laminate flooring and your radiant heat system before installation.
- Strictly follow the instructions provided by the flooring manufacturer.
- Acclimatize your laminate flooring for at least 48 hours before installing it.
- Check the flooring panel carefully for any defect or damage prior to installation.
This is an extremely versatile flooring product that is suitable for any part of your home. However, there are certain places that are not recommended for this type of flooring. For example, you should avoid the wet areas, such as washrooms, saunas, or bathrooms as it is a wood flooring product and can get damaged from being exposed to moisture for too long. There are some special procedures though, if you want these floorings to be installed in your bathroom. For such cases, apply a light bead of glue to the tongue side of the planks for areas that are prone to spillage, and make sure that you wipe the area quickly after any spills.
It is important that you take good care of this beautiful flooring, to make it last long. The good news is that cleaning them does not take much time or effort, and you can do it in various ways.Dos
- You can use a damp piece of cloth to mop your laminate flooring panels, without having to worry about damage. Just make sure to not use excessive amounts of water and mop the floor dry right after.
- Blot the floor immediately after it has been exposed to wet feet or footwear. Not leaving any excess liquid on the floor is the best precaution.
- Refrain from using any soap-based detergents and harsh cleaners.
- Do not use cleaning materials that may scratch the floor panels.
- Do not try to polish or wax the flooring.
- Steam cleaning or using any chemicals on the flooring surface should be strictly avoided.
On average, you can expect that about 7% to 10% of the total area that you are planning to cover will be wasted. This is unavoidable because of cuts, plank damage, or other errors. Therefore, when purchasing laminate flooring, estimate your requirements with this in mind.
Let us help you create the room you deserve