Buy Vinyl Flooring in Brampton
If you still consider vinyl to be an outdated material, you may want to think again. The products available today are aesthetically pleasing and have a rich visual depth and texture. Moreover, the material is perfect for areas such as kitchens, mudrooms and bathrooms as maintenance and clean-up are extremely easy. At Amazon Hardwood Center, we can provide vinyl flooring that imitates the look of stone, tile and even hardwood at affordable rates.
Browse Our Vinyl Flooring Products
Why Choose Vinyl Flooring?
The pattern and colour options available are practically endless. Composite and solid vinyl can be combined to create several random and unique patterns. Another versatile option is its printed version which allows you to create the look of other types of flooring materials. You may also mix various materials and match facades to make it look like different materials have been combined together.
- Easy installation
- Suitable for residential and commercial spaces
- Can cover almost all subfloor surfaces
- Easy servicing
- Quality product at affordable rates
- Virtually no shrink rate
If you’re looking to shop for more than vinyl flooring, visit our Brampton store today!
We do so much more than a single type of flooring product. We can take care of a variety of materials, from hardwood to laminate and bamboo.
Maintenance Tips for Vinyl Flooring:
When properly cared for and maintained, vinyl floors can look great for many years. Appropriate maintenance also helps protect your investment.
- Using doormats can help prevent dirt from outside from getting tracked indoors.
- Be careful not to drop any heavy or sharp objects on the floor as this may result in cuts or gouges.
- Ensure all of your pets’ claws are well groomed to prevent scratches.
- When moving furniture, be careful and lift them properly. Dragging the furniture across the surface can cause irreparable damage.
- Avoid using vinegar and water and any type of ammonia-based cleaners as they might dull the shine.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can vinyl flooring be installed?
It can be installed in any room situated on any level in your home.
- Should I roll the floor after it is installed?
Rolling after installation is recommended. However, make sure you roll it from the centre to the outside edges. In case of a 12”X12” tile, rolling helps activate the pressure sensitive adhesive located behind each tile. This ensures it bonds well to the subfloor.
- Can mats or area rugs be used?
Yes, it is possible to use both rugs and mats on top of your floors. However, make sure that they have backs which are non-staining. It is best not to use latex or rubber backed mats since the chemical that is used to keep the backing from turning brittle can cause permanent stains on the surface.
Shop for Vinyl Flooring in Brampton today!
41 Bramalea Rd.
Brampton ON, L6T 2W4
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgStore Hours:
Monday – Friday: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Sunday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM