A WIDE VARIETY OF
FLOORING PRODUCTS AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE
All our vinyl flooring products match the highest standards due to the thorough quality checking
We have made all the top brands of Canada available under one roof
The installation process we recommend is determined after considering various factors
04Questions & Answers
Some common questions have been answered by our experts to help you better understand vinyl flooring
Choosing The Best
vinyl flooring for your homeA Versatile and Affordable Alternative to Traditional Flooring for Your Home
We Take Our Quality Checking Process Very Seriously to Deliver Excellent Vinyl Flooring
Here are the few factors you need to take into consideration when looking for the best vinyl flooring for your home:
- Types- Vinyl plank flooring gives the appearance of a hardwood floor, and is even more durable and resistant to stain than traditional hardwood.
Vinyl tile flooring looks like stone tile, and are easy to replace if damaged.
The number of seams in a sheet vinyl flooring is limited, and it is highly resistant to moisture, making it perfect for the bathroom and kitchen areas.
- Wear Layer- The durability of a traditional vinyl floor is not measured by an AC (abrasion class) rating, but by a wear layer. It is the extra coating of urethane on top of the vinyl planks to retain the original appearance of the floor. When choosing a durable option, look for a vinyl floor with a thicker wear layer, rather than a thick vinyl flooring.
- Abrasion Class Rating- Thanks to the technological advancements, modern vinyl flooring now comes with an AC rating along with a wear layer. The AC rating denotes that there is an extra layer treated by aluminium oxide for protection against chemical stains, scratches, and dents. This is the ultimate combination of technology for waterproofing and durability extension. The AC ranking usually goes from 1 to 6, with AC4 being the best choice for commercial purposes.
- Finish- The vinyl no-wax finish is best suited for low traffic areas, as they are very light and should be less exposed to dirt and moisture. The urethane finish, on the other hand, makes the product very tough and durable to suit moderate traffic areas. An enhanced urethane finish is the toughest option of them all and will be perfect for the high foot traffic areas of your home.
To better choose the best vinyl flooring in Toronto, and add functionality to your home that’s within your budget, consult our experts today.
Talk To Our Experts For A Quotecontact us
Flooring CollectionEnjoy the Benefits of the Finest Quality Vinyl Flooring in Toronto
1867 – Hickory – Smoked Hickory
The beautiful smoke hickory from Planchers 1867 Floors has a matte sheen and wire-brushed finish.
1867- Oak- Charcoal
The charcoal vinyl flooring has a composite vinyl core and needs to be installed using the floating method.
1867 – Hickory – Old Oak
This product with a vinyl core is made using Hickory wood and has a matte gloss as well.
1867 – Oak -Shadow Brushed Oak
Equipped with a composite vinyl core, the shadow brushed oak needs to be installed using the click-lock method.
1867 – Oak – Limed Grey Oak
This 5.5 mm thick wire-brushed product from Planchers 1867 Floors has a grey tint due to the lime grey oak wood.
1867 – Oak – Pearl Oak
Another product from Planchers 1867, the 5 ¾” wide pearl oak flooring is installed using the click-lock method.
You Need To Know AboutChoose The Right Type Of Flooring
We Ensure That the Best Quality Vinyl Flooring Is Installed Using the Right Methods
Along with different types of vinyl flooring, there are various types of installation methods as well. The wear layers need to be accommodated according to the installation procedure to give your floor a more wood-like appearance.
The most common types of installation are:
- Glue Down- In this type of installation, a workable area of vinyl adhesive is applied to the subfloor, or to the back of the plank.
- Click-Lock- This makes for a very straightforward installation, where there is no need for any adhesive and the vinyl planks can be installed using either an interlocking or floating method.
- Peel & Stick- Most vinyl plank flooring comes with adhesive attached to them, and allthat is required is to peel the covering layer bac and then attach the plank to the floor.
- Loose Lay- A great way to install vinyl flooring, where friction from the back of the vinyl planks is used, instead of any adhesives or interlocking mechanism for keeping the flooring in its place
When looking for a very functional and highly durable product, opt for the finest vinyl floorings in Toronto. For any assistance regarding the installation and/or maintenance trust our experts to guide you.
Quality Products Crafted With You In MindContact Our Experts Today For Assistance On Any Flooring Project contact us
Over 20 Years Of
We provide the finest and most resilient vinyl flooring for the high moisture areas of your home.
Being a thriving member of the flooring industry since 1999, we take pride in understanding what our customers want. Our 2 million square feet of inventory ensures that you will never run out of options when looking for the finest quality flooring products.
For affordable, and highly durable flooring products from top brands across the GTA, opt for a name that has been trusted for over two decades.
asked questions things you need to know about vinyl flooring
Yes. Vinyl flooring is an extremely versatile and durable material for flooring, which makes it suitable for almost any part of your home. Other than the high traffic areas, like the doorways and living rooms, you can even get vinyl flooring installed in bathrooms as well, because of its water-resistant properties. It can be placed over other types of floorings as well, but the subfloor needs to be smooth and perfect.
Both flooring types are durable and low-maintenance, and cost much less than wood flooring.But, there are many differences between them too. While laminate flooring is thicker and more rigid to give more depth in the design for a more realistic appearance, vinyl has a soft and resilient surface.The fact that it is made out of malleable materials, like PVC plastic, makes it highly water-resistant, whereas excessive water can damage the laminate. Laminate flooring, however, adds more resale value to your home than vinyl.
Using your vinyl floor right after it is installed, disturbs the adhesive and damages the floor. Therefore, wait at least 24 hours for the adhesive to dry before walking on it.
The quality of vinyl flooring determines its lifespan. Generally, it can last for about 10 to 20 years. However, you can make it last longer if you maintain it properly.
Before you can replace the old vinyl floor tile with a new one, you need to remove the former. To do this, blow hot air on the damaged tile with a hair dryer until it becomes malleable. Then dig a sharp knife into the tile and use a putty knife to pry it off. Scuff the adhesive from the subfloor and place the new tile.
let us help you create the room you desire