Best Engineered Hardwood Flooring in Markham
Give Your Home a Sophisticated Spin with Quality Wood Flooring!
At Amazon Hardwood Center, we offer a variety of patterns for Engineered Hardwood along with authentic natural wooden boards. The former is durable, looks very similar to real wood, but at a significantly lower price.
Since opening our business in 1999, we have expanded our services to include various types of floorboards ranging from wood to vinyl. Shop for engineered hardwood flooring in Markham for the best prices at our store.
Browse Our Engineered Hardwood Flooring Products
Why Choose Engineered Hardwood Flooring?
Although there are a variety of choices available these days, the importance of timeless classics like maple wood can never be ignored. In our store, we have several variants of engineered hardwood flooring for sale. Choosing this flooring type, you get:
- Flooring finish that accurately mimics genuine hardwood
- Durability and features that is equivalent to original natural wood
- Scratch resistant coating and additional protections
- Versatility, allowing you to install it on almost every type of sub-floor
- Less susceptible to moisture and expansion from heat compared to natural wood
- Variety of textures, finish, grades and colours to choose from
- Affordability compared to exotic woods
- Eco-friendly as they are technologically designed
- They can be restrained and sanded periodically
We understand the individual taste of our clients well and advise the best match for your home based on your budget and requirements. You can get the best engineered hardwood flooring in Markham when you come and explore the variety that we offer in our store.
FAQs About Engineered Hardwood Flooring
We get a lot of queries from clients on various aspects of this flooring type. Before you buy engineered hardwood flooring in Markham, go through the questions and answers we have compiled to get a better idea if it’s a good fit for your home.
- What is engineered wood?
It is compressed plyboard or HDF (high-density fibre) core which is topped with hardwood veneers. The core is processed, making it highly durable.
- How’s the plank’s stability?
Compared to hardwood, which tends to expand in extreme temperature, engineered wood is more “stable”, that is, it would not expand as much under similar conditions.
- What is the thickness of the hardwood veneer?
The top natural wood veneer layer has different grades and the thickness varies accordingly. It can be anywhere between 0.5mm to 6mm. The thicker the veneer layer, the high is the price for the floorboards.
- What is the minimum thickness of the veneer layer to refinish it?
This kind of floorboard can be refinished when the veneer layer is at least 2mm thick or more. Refinishing erodes the top layer to some extent; 1/32 of an inch to be precise. Hence, thicker veneers mean your flooring will last longer.
- How many layers are present in the engineered wood core of a plank?
Typically, at least three layers of the core material exist beneath the veneer. Some boards have 5 to 7 layers. The increased number of layers means more stability.
Explore our wide range of engineered hardwood flooring online and you will definitely find something you like. Our sales section offers discounts on engineered hardwood floors which as well.
To get a free consultation, you can call us at (905) 904-2900 and book an appointment to visit our store in Markham.
7261 Victoria Park Ave., Unit B
Markham, ON, L3R 2M7
Email: email@example.comStore Hours:
Monday – Saturday: 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Warehouse Hours: Monday – Saturday: 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM