Laminate Flooring in Canada
Shop for High-Quality Laminate Flooring
Amazon Hardwood Center is a popular store to shop for durable and attractive laminate flooring materials. We have a wide range of laminates available in a variety of colours, patterns and styles to meet your home décor needs. This flooring material is a budget-friendly alternative to hardwood as it gives the natural appearance of wood while providing moisture-resistance.
Unlike hardwood which is made of 100% real wood, laminates are synthetic products made of several layers of materials pressed together at high heat. The top layer is of a printed image that mimics real wood which is covered with a transparent layer sealed to protect the surface from scratches. This surface material-
- Moisture resistant
- Scratch resistant
- Easy to clean
- Easy to maintain
- Quick to install
Our collection consists of laminate wood flooring from top brands such as Planchers 1867 Floors, Swiss Krono and KronoTex. Trust our products to give a new look to your home’s floors.
Browse Our Laminate Flooring Products
Our Laminate Flooring Services in Canada’s Prominent Locations
The Pros and Cons of Laminate Flooring
Laminate is a popular flooring material which stands up to scratches and dents. But, it is not as a great option for all types of floors. Consider the following pros and cons of laminate flooring before buying-
- The installation is fast and easy because the planks are available in click and lock or fold and lock design that allows the planks to fit like puzzle pieces
- Simply vacuuming and moping with a damp mop is sufficient to keep the floors clean
- It can be installed in semi-moist areas as laminate flooring is waterproof to some degree
- The planks don’t get dents or scratches because of the protective layer at the top
- The floors are comfortable under feet if installed over an underlayment
- The sides of the planks can be difficult to join which can lead to a risk of curling up the top layer
- Mopping without rinsing the mop can lead to excessive water seeping into the seams between the planks causing swelling
- It is not ideal for bathrooms and kitchens as laminates can’t tolerate standing pools of water
- The planks can’t be refinished or sanded
- The appearance is artificial as only five to ten different patterns are available, unlike hardwood that offers a unique pattern of each plank
At Amazon Hardwood Centre, we understand the importance of a suitable flooring material for a home. That’s why we encourage homeowners to consider all advantages and disadvantages of this versatile surface material before making the purchase.
The Best-in-Class Laminate Flooring Installation Service
Amazon Hardwood Centre is a trusted name for providing laminate flooring and its installation services. From Toronto to Markham, we offer flooring installation services across the GTA. Our professionals will visit the site and ask a few basic questions about your budget and preferences. After the installation is complete, they will clean the area and ensure that the job is done with maximum precision.
When it comes to buying high-quality laminate flooring and professional installation services, Amazon Hardwood Centre is the right choice.