Attractive Laminate Flooring in Markham
Versatile Flooring Solutions for Every Home within Your Reach!
Without the right kind of surface, a home looks incomplete. Get innovative flooring solutions in Markham at our showroom, Amazon Hardwood Center. Having served satisfied customers for over twenty years, we have a broad collection of different flooring types ranging from exotic natural hardwood to vinyl and laminate. That’s why we have a variety of options for you to choose from that match any taste or personality. Laminate flooring in Markham is a popular choice for the majority of Canadian households.
What Is Laminate Flooring?
It is a synthetic surface material made from resins and fiberboard constructed by fusing several layers with heat, pressure and adhesive. It is made to resemble hardwood but does not contain any wood materials. At our showroom, you can find a variety of patterns for laminate surface tiles from different brands. Visit our premier laminate flooring store in Markham today and explore the collection we have available.
Browse Our Laminate Flooring Products
Why Choose Laminate Flooring?
Laminate flooring services have several advantages such as:
- Durable, scratch-resistant and protected with a resin coating
- Easy to install and designed to interlock with each other
- Affordable without compromising on the quality
- Can be installed over most sub-floor types
- Hypoallergic and has a moisture barrier underlayment
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Suitable for rooms with high traffic
- Can be used in kitchens and bathrooms, if the variant is water-resistant
We understand that every client has certain personal preferences and we try to meet those standards with the best laminate flooring in Markham. Considering the benefits of laminate flooring, we recommend it when your sub-floor is not suitable for hardwood installation.
How to Maintain Your Laminate Flooring?
Maintenance is easy if you follow these tips from our flooring experts at our laminate flooring store.
- Clean up spills as soon as possible
- Use door mats to prevent dirt and grime from entering the house
- Use felt pads under furniture base
- Use area rugs near sinks and dishwasher in the kitchen
- Sweep the ground regularly
- Use floor cleaners specifically designed for laminate flooring
- Use polish or wax as it makes the surface slippery
- Use a dripping wet mop to clean
- Walk with high heels as this causes denting
- Drag heavy furniture to avoid scratching
- Use harsh chemicals and detergents to clean
FAQs about Laminate Flooring
We have compiled a list of questions our clients frequently have before investing in this particular material type. You can always consult us for any queries beyond this list.
- 1. What is the interlocking technique?Laminate flooring planks are easier to install because they are designed to interlock with each other. There are different edge-joining designs for laminates with slight variations. Some have connections that snap together through simple hand pressure while others need tapping with a mallet.
- 2. Where can I install laminates?They are very versatile and can be installed in any room and over any subfloor. Choosing a water-resistant variant allows you to install them in bathrooms and kitchens as well.
- 3. Is extension gap necessary?It is better to leave a gap to account for possible changes in temperature and humidity which may lead to surface extensions.
We offer a free consultation to our prospective clients and our floor experts can give you the best tips custom-made for your home. Visit our Markham store and get a free quote for your home surface solutions.
Contact us today for any help you may need!
Visit Our Store in Markham
599 Denison St.
Markham, ON, L3R 1B8
Tel: 905.940.2900 or 905.940.0900
Monday – Saturday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Monday – Saturday 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM